2) Does the company usually find its CEO from inside the firm?(Outside hires should be watched carefully)
3) Does the company change the way they it does things in order to improve processes?
4) Does the management team exhibit have original ideas and employ an entrepreneurial approach to the business?
5) Do employees feel invested in the company and its success?
6) When changes are made, does management turn a blind eye to the risks of those changes?
7) Do employees believe they are treated well?
8) Do employees feel motivated by benefits and work environment?
9) Do employees feel comfortable expressing concerns with managers?
Please follow and like us: